HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR CME CERTIFICATE FROM THE VIRTUAL EFORT CONGRESS 2021
During the 3 days of the Virtual EFORT Congress (VEChybrid), your connection to the online scientific sessions you attended will be automatically tracked.
IMPORTANT: The evaluation process will be available until latest on Sunday 05 September 2021 | 23:59 CET. After this date, certificates will remain available for download but no additional session evaluations are accepted.
CME Certification at the VEC
The Virtual EFORT Congress 2021 is accredited of 22 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
Each medical specialist can only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
The EACCME® credit system for the Virtual EFORT Congress 2021 breaks down as following:
- Wednesday 30 June 2021 > 6 CME credits
- Thursday 01 July 2021 > 8 CME credits
- Friday 02 July 2021 > 8 CME credits
The EACCME® awards ECMEC®s on the basis of 1 ECMEC® for one hour of CME with a maximum of 8 ECMEC®s per day. Cf. Chapter X of UEMS 2016.20.
Regulations stipulates that in order for medical specialists to collect CME credits, a system need to be in place and enabled for automatic time tracking so that the time spent in watching scientific sessions as part of the educational activity of the congress can be recorded and reflected in an overall total amount of hours attended. Industry-Sponsored Symposia do not qualify for CME accreditation and therefore do not count in the total of hours spent in the educational activity.
During the 3 days of the Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid, the time you will spend in each of the scientific sessions you attended will be automatically recorded.
IMPORTANT: The evaluation process will be available until latest Sunday 05 September 2021 | 23:59 CET. After this date, certificates will remain available for download but no additional session evaluations are accepted.
To obtain your CME credits:
- CME credits are provided for watching the live sessions only On Demand/REPLAY content/replays cannot provide CME credits.
- To obtain your CME Certificate you must complete the overall evaluation.
- A minimum attendance of 40 minutes of a live session (session duration are 1 hour) is required before the evaluation form is shown in "My Evaluation" section, located under the streaming window > click on the tab named “My Evaluation” section to start your evaluation.
- 1 CME credit is granted for each live session.
To download your CME Certificate:
- Please login to the VEC platform - https://efortnet.conference2web.com/#login - with the credentials you use to register to and attend the VEC.
- Under “My congress” -> “My Evaluation” you will find an overview of all sessions you have participated. Please click on EVALUATE and complete the corresponding survey for each session.
- Please kindly be informed that industry symposia does not apply for the CME accreditation.
- Once you have evaluated the sessions, the attended time will be accredited and your CME certificate will be available for download.
For any assistance, please get in contact with our support team: [email protected].
For your certificate of attendance, please kindly get in contact with the support team through the following email address: [email protected].
The Virtual EFORT Congress 2021 is granted with 22 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).